Insurance Bad Faith
Attorney Jim A. Joseph fights insurance companies that have refused to timely pay claims that they are legally obligated to pay or have denied a claim without conducting a proper investigation.
Examples of Bad Faith:
- Delaying or denying payments to clients
- Undervaluing client's claims
- Using biased third-parties
- Misrepresenting the law or coverage
- Improperly investigating claims
- Making threats to claimaints
- Requiring improper proof or evidence
Insurance companies purposefully, or negligently, deny proper claims to save money in violation of the law. The Joseph Law Firm uses experienced experts and engineers to make successful claims against insurance company denials. In some cases, the firm can file suit for violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act and recover treble damages for willful violations. Call to learn more.